Grahams vs. Tewksburys
Graham: "Tis' unbelievable we were once friends for thou art a pernicious, iron-witten clotpole."
Tewksbury: "Nay, thou art the knavish, ill-breeding rabbit sucker! Twas' a privilege for thou to even talk to me."
Graham: "Thou just erased all remorse I felt for killing thy haungty, heavy-headed son, the resemblance was uncanny."
Tewksbury: "Thou roynish, eye-offending, canker-blossom! If thou hadst not stolen my cattle, perhaps I wouldn't of had to shoot thy shrill-gorged, lily-livered, rampallion cousins."
Graham: "Nay, thou snatched my cattle and land! Thou should be gracious I ceased firing so that thy clay-brained, onion-eyed wife could bury thy child and friend."
Tewksbury: "Listen thou brazen, empty-hearted miscreant, when thou art last man from thy family standing, with my own hands, I will kill thee."
Graham: "Thou art a distempered, ill-nurtured, raw-boned weak-hinged moldwarp and thou will be dead long before I will be."
Tewksbury: "Only time will tell, horn-mad, fat-kidneyed, muddy-mettled hedge-pig. Goodbye."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog 12: Sustainable Cities
NeWater desalinates and recycles water ( https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/fournationaltaps/newater ) Renewable energy: solar farm ( https:...
-
To all those people who don't do work in group projects, Please know that you are the cause of my suffering. You couldn't do you...
-
The polished wooden stage is swept with luscious velvet curtains. The teeming crowd is practically jumping out of their cushioned seats in e...
Great experimentation with Shakespearean language. Is the feud between the Grahams and the Tewksburys something you are studying in World History?
ReplyDelete