Q1. How do you feel about your film short? Are you pleased or not pleased with the final result? Why?
A1. I feel like we could've improved the film and added more detail to it as we had a big setback - the classroom that we needed for filming in was locked and not available to us. I am pleased with the final result considering our setback but we could've done better.
Q2. What successes and struggles did you run into while filming?
A2. A success we had was having a film with many different types of shots as well as finding good sounds for the editing. A struggle we ran into was cooperating with our setbacks to create a good film.
Q3. How was working with your group?
A3. I think that Megan was a great partner as she has a good eye for interesting shots. She is also good at filming. We both have good ideas that work with each other and have similar set minds which helps when we come up with ideas.
Q4. What was the biggest lesson you took from this experience?
A4. the biggest lesson that I took away was that there will be many problems that I will have to face but I just need to get through them and find an alternative method. I learnt this because we had to compromise when we faced our challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment