This week I worked with Mrs. McGuire(Catherine's mom) and I saw a lot of photos and learnt a lot about the ceramics, fabric, jewelry, and Buddhist sculptures.
The sources that I have used so far are the laptop and Ms.McGuire.
I have analyzed my resources and double checked to see if it is true.
A challenge that I have encountered is having a topic too broad but now I have narrowed it down.
My next step will be to research and write down the stories of the Makara(Sculpture) and the walking Buddha. I will also write down the story of the spirits and fabric/clothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog 12: Sustainable Cities
NeWater desalinates and recycles water ( https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/fournationaltaps/newater ) Renewable energy: solar farm ( https:...
-
To all those people who don't do work in group projects, Please know that you are the cause of my suffering. You couldn't do you...
-
The polished wooden stage is swept with luscious velvet curtains. The teeming crowd is practically jumping out of their cushioned seats in e...
No comments:
Post a Comment