Tuesday, 3 March 2015
Genius hour
I have researched about the art that was done in the 1800's and 1900's. I have researched on the painters/artists and how the paintings that were made looked. I noticed that most of them were make from oil paints.
One interesting or surprising thing that I learnt was that most of the famous paintings were done a long time ago not right now. I think that the oil paints help the paintings.
Something that changed my topic a little was how a really long time ago when paintings were made out of mud was not my kind of thing so I made my topic a little more modern.
One new resource is an expert person who I am going to interact with and I am still using the laptop. I have used more websites.
My next step will be to talk with my expert person and research a little more as well as continue with the google presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog 12: Sustainable Cities
NeWater desalinates and recycles water ( https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/fournationaltaps/newater ) Renewable energy: solar farm ( https:...
-
To all those people who don't do work in group projects, Please know that you are the cause of my suffering. You couldn't do you...
-
The polished wooden stage is swept with luscious velvet curtains. The teeming crowd is practically jumping out of their cushioned seats in e...
I am so glad to see what you are doing a genius hour - it is great how you are researching this topic...
ReplyDelete