1. What part of this group project are you really proud of?
I am proud of our levels because I think that in almost every scene we had different levels as well as our suggest movement because we had a lot of action which made our tableau interesting.
2. What do you think your group could or should have done differently?
I think that we could've improved our lighting by using less circles and having more face light, this would've helped the audience see our facial expressions much better.
3. What could you personally have done to help improve your group's final project?
I could've helped Eleanor test out the lights by seeing if we could come in break or lunch just to see the lights as this would have helped improved our tableau a lot!
4. Was your group mark score higher or lower than what you gave yourself? Did this surprise you?
It was slightly higher as I gave myself 11 and my average was an 11.6. This surprised me because I didn't really help everyone that much in the beginning but towards the middle and at the end, I helped Serena a lot and helped everyone stay on task but I didn't do anything very noticeable so it was surprising that they saw how I had helped Serena with proof reading and captions.
5. What does this teach you about how you are perceived(seen) within a working group?
It taught me that I am seen as quite hard working and that I do stay on task. It also taught me that the small actions I do are noticed and that this affected how I was seen.
It taught me that I am seen as quite hard working and that I do stay on task. It also taught me that the small actions I do are noticed and that this affected how I was seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment