Monday, 22 August 2016

Apperture Photo Shoot

Shot at f 10

Shot at f 5

shot at f 32

Shot at 7.1

Shot at f 7.1
1. What did you learn or understand better about shooting at aperture priority?
I learnt about shallow depth of filed and deep depth of filed as well as what an aperture was and how to control the f stop. I also learnt that control over the aperture is extremely helpful with blurring the background, especially on manual mode.


2. What were your successes during this shoot?
My successes were that I got better with each shot and took some cool pictures and learnt a lot of new things with the doing on how to take a picture.


3. What were your struggles?
My struggle was that I sometimes forgot to change my f stop which is why I have 2 pictures of the same f stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 12: Sustainable Cities

NeWater desalinates and recycles water ( https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/fournationaltaps/newater ) Renewable energy: solar farm ( https:...