Thursday, 5 May 2016

Art 6 Photography

Texture

I think that this photo is a good texture photo and this is why I chose it: because it is unique as no one else that I saw had taken this photo. I took this photo through pressing my camera to a glass box that I had at my house. I have to admit that I had accidentally blurred the bottom half of the picture but then I realized that mistake was actually a good thing because it enhanced the other half of the picture. I also added in a lot of density and meaning to the photo as well as a vinaigrette as I thought that the black and crystal class went well together. Overall, I think that this was a great texture photo!

Atypical Angle/Texture


I had a couple of photos that expressed more then one category but this picture showed texture as well as atypical angle because the frame shows texture but the since the picture was taken at a unique angle, it is also atypical angle. I chose this for atypical angel though because I already had a texture photo and I think that I could get better texture pictures.


Reflection

I believe that this was my best photo because it was my own original idea and it was surprisingly on a piano which surprised me because I had never really seen my piano in that way before. I had also enhanced my picture and making the reflection clearer to editing it but I think that this picture was a pretty good reflection. I also didn't have any other reflection ideas because I was not near a lake or water source and had no other ideas so I thought that this idea really helped me.


If I could do this assignment again, I would've spent less time on my name design so that I would have enough time to not get behind in my other project and still get the photography pictures on time. So I would plan ahead.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 12: Sustainable Cities

NeWater desalinates and recycles water ( https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/fournationaltaps/newater ) Renewable energy: solar farm ( https:...