Monday, 9 February 2015

Genius hour


Topic I am learning about: The ancient art of Thailand

Reason for why this is a good topic for me: It is a good project for me because I love anything to do with art. I love the country Thailand. Art is my favorite subject in school. I think that Thailand and art are both very interesting.

The materials that I will need that the school will provide: A laptop, and books from the library.

The steps that I will go through to complete this project are:
1. Research about the history of the ancient art of Thailand on the laptop.
2. Research on how to make and what materials I need to make the ancient art of Thailand using books and the laptop.
3. Start making the power point presentation or a poster board
4. Make the art with the help of step number 2.
5. Present my presentation or my poster board and art to the class.

My final product will be a power point presentation or a poster board and my art work.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 12: Sustainable Cities

NeWater desalinates and recycles water ( https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/fournationaltaps/newater ) Renewable energy: solar farm ( https:...